The ever-expanding population of metropolitan areas of the U.S. is forcing a rethink of city planning. In areas of the U.S. where affordable housing is not readily available, the benefits of converting a garage to an accessory dwelling unit are becoming important. The State of California reports the issue of affordable housing and population density[Read More]
- Raw and Uncomplicated Office Space Creating A Pleasant Ambience | Arham Design Atelier
- Aesthetic Apartment Interiors Imparting A Spacious and Reviving Look | Prashant Parmar Architect
- A Barn Style Home : Dichotomy of Contemporary Design | Designer Vaanar
- Indian Bungalow Design | Vyanjan Kale Associates.
- A House Between Two Trees:Fusion of Indian and Balinese Architecture | Techno Architecture