The Sky Pulled Into The Lower Work Floors And The Earth Pushed Upwards To The Upper Levels Of Habitation In This Residence : House of Courts | Dada And Partners Visit : Dada & Partners This 500 Sq.m Urban plot is programmed as a sustainable live-work unit with the lower two levels as the studio[Read More]
- Combining Modernity with Minimalism to Achieve Simple, Superfluous Design | Studio 7 Designs
- 50 Entrance Door Design Giving Intrinsic Craftsmanship Goals In Residential Projects
- Idea of Sustainable Dwelling by Understanding and Responding to Climate and Context | Aangan Architects
- Residence Design With Exposed Brickwork Intricately Used In Elevation And Interiors | Design Inc.
- Contemporary House with a Simple Layout | Avasiti Design