Submit Your Work
We accept submissions related to Architecture, Interior Design, Furniture, Lighting, Home Decor, Art, Landscape, Urban Planning.
Here is what you should send us:
Photos and Images
- Send as many images as you have of your product or project that you are submitting and they should be a minimum of 800 pixels wide.
- We prefer high-resolution JPEG files, but can also work with TIF and PNG files.
- If you have a lot of photos and files, you can share them via Google Drive Link or Dropbox Link.
- Each Photograph Should carry the firm’s logo/name on the right-hand lower corner.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND .rar FILES.
- Send a text description including the name of your product or project. (preferably 500-600 words)
- Provide a link to your Website, Instagram Handle, Facebook Handle.
- Firms Profile & Principle Architect / Designers portrait photograph is required.
- Year of Completion of the project.
How to send the files to us?
- An easy way to send a large number of files, is to use Google Drive or DropBox (they’re free!)
- If you’re using DropBox, just send us a link to the DropBox gallery for the project.
- Or you can just send an email to editorthearchitectsdiary[email protected] with press releases, etc.
We get a lot of submissions every day and we can’t reply to every submission we get just to tell you that we received it. If you sent it, we probably received it, and if we’re interested in featuring it, you will either hear from us or we will contact you for further information.
The Architect’s Diary.